I want to comment on the work of Taproot Theatre Company’s artists, staff and teachers…including a sort of journal of rehearsals and projects. I’ll include observations and photos of conferences I get to, shows I see, travels, books I’m reading (and maybe finishing) and various musings on theatre, culture, faith and life.
- The Greenwood Flood & the Patient Patrons
- Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming: danger in the aisle & extension update!
- Pay What You Can Night at “Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming” and “the arts aren’t real jobs”
- Catching up: fun shows, connecting with audiences, & the demographics game.
- 80 Days, and then some more
- Around the World … with Taproot Theatre’s staff and friends!!
- Next up: Around the World in 80 Days!!
- Theatre: Local & Responsive or a Commodity via the “WalMart” model
- The NEA Stimulus package is not a “bail out”
- Time for fun: PIZZA+PLAY for $10!!!